Rossi Painting Services
A Reputation of Quality & Service
Rossi Painting is a premier house painter in Northern California. We have built a strong reputation based on our quality of work, and our client service.
When you hire Rossi Painting for your residential or commercial painting project, we will not leave your project until you are satisfied. Each job and each client are important to us. You can tell this from our client testimonials and repeat business. We love referrals and we love to grow our client family even more. We are happy to be considered California house painters.
Therefore, we guarantee you will be satisfied.
Why Choose Rossi Painting?
- We use the highest quality paint and materials from Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, Dunn Edwards, and Kelly Moore but can also accommodate any other paint preferences you may have.
- Detailed written agreement prior to starting the work.
- We will never raise the estimated price.
- We provide free estimates that are detailed, thorough, and we can provide you several options to meet your budget.
- Save up to 10% off the price of the job by working with our schedule.
- We are available for a virtual appointment as well. Facetime or Zoom meetings can be scheduled.
- We have happy clients. Please ask your friends, family, and co-workers about Rossi Painting.
Exterior Painting & Preparation
- Full power wash of surface of the home to clean the surface and remove dirt & cobwebs.
- Visually inspect any areas of concern and report our findings.
- Caulking of cracks where caulking has failed.
- Caulking of nail holes where nails have sunk into the siding.
- Scrape any loose or peeling paint from the exterior.
- Sand and prime areas that are chipping or peeling.
- Wood putty large gaps or holes in trim or siding boards.
- Masking off the roof, bricks, windows, etc.…
- Detergent power wash is done to remove mildew, usually found on the north side of the home.
Interior Painting & Preparation
We provide the best interior painting and it starts with preparation
- All the heavy furniture is moved to the center of the room and covered with plastic drapes.
- The flooring is covered with paint-proof drop cloths.
- Other valuables are covered or moved out of the way.
- Major cracks in ceilings, walls, and trim are filled and caulked if necessary.
- Walls and ceilings are prepared by patching up any holes or cracks.
- Any chips or peeling on the trim is sanded and primed before applying paint.
- Photos are taken to ensure things are returned to their original space.
Decks & Fences Preparation
We are a preferred painting and staining contractor:
- Thorough power wash to clean the surface and open the pores in the wood.
- Areas that are oxidized (black) are sanded or wire brushed where necessary.
- After sanding, the area gets cleaned off again by power wash or a wet rag or towel.