Repainting the exterior of your home adds value and curb appeal. Nobody wants to look at a home with old paint, so if you see peels and cracks it is time to call Rossi Painting! Whether you have siding, stucco, or just need the trim touched up, our experienced painters will get the job done. Not sure what color to choose? We can help! We are the most referred house painters on the Peninsula. Contact us for all your painting service needs with our professional interior painters and commercial painters.
Exterior Painting Services:
- Full exterior painting of wood siding, stucco, and all types of composite siding
- ADU’s and in-law units
- Sheds, barns, garages, and guest houses
- Decks and fences of all sizes
- Pergolas and patio cover
- Doors and shutters
Rossi Exterior Painting
Rossi Painting knows exactly what it takes to create a home exterior painting project that will bring beauty and value to your home. We have been painting exterior homes for 36 years. We have the knowledge and expertise that you are looking for with regards to your next exterior painting project. We are the “house painter near me”, when you search online. Let us help you bring more color to your home with a fresh coat of quality paint.
Sealing and Protecting Your Home
A quality exterior paint job seals and protects your home from moisture and mildew, dry rot and other damaging effects of the rain, wind, and sun. Between the wet winters and the hot summers, your building’s exterior suffers more wear and tear from the outdoor weather elements. If not protected properly weather elements can cause your exterior paint to warp, crack, and peel.
Increasing the Value of Your Home
There are several ways to increase the value of your home. An incredibly good paint job will enhance the appeal of your home to your neighbors. If you are thinking of reselling, then a new exterior paint job will help to add the right curb appeal for your next home buyer. You will make a great first impression on potential home buyers. Real estate agents will recommend the best way to attract attention to your home is to paint the exterior.
Exterior Painting & Preparation
- Full power wash of surface of the home to clean the surface and remove dirt & cobwebs.
- Visually inspect any areas of concern and report our findings.
- Caulking of cracks where caulking has failed.
- Caulking of nail holes where nails have sunk into the siding.
- Scrape any loose or peeling paint from the exterior.
- Sand and prime areas that are chipping or peeling.
- Wood putty large gaps or holes in trim or siding boards.
- Masking off the roof, bricks, windows, etc.…
- Detergent power wash is done to remove mildew, usually found on the north side of the home.
Decks & Fences
We are a preferred painting and staining contractor on the Peninsula
- Power wash to clean the surface and open the pores in the wood.
- Areas that are oxidized (black) are sanded or wire brushed where necessary.
- After sanding, the area gets cleaned off again by power wash or a wet rag or towel.